home    about    services    rates    faq    testimonials    contact   

Friday, January 24, 2014

26 Tips to Enhance Your Social Media Profile

by: Susan Sheehan

This is a great post by Social Media Examiner, "26 Tips To Enhance Your Social Media Profiles."

Not only does it give some great tips but it has some excellent links in the article too.  Like a cheat sheet for your profile pictures and banners for each social network. (tip #1)

Having really just started blogging I've not yet linked my blogging with Google Authorship but I'm going to.  (tip #12)

Maybe I'll get to some multimedia content this year but one thing at a time, lets see if I can keep up plain old blogging.  (tip #21)

Click the link above and give it a read.

Oh and please check out MY social media links below and I wouldn't complain if you like, join my circle or follow me!

    


No comments:

Post a Comment